domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Whatever I can get... how to get my eyes wide open to obvious things

Today I had a funny day, or may I have to say a "funest" day??? Maybe you are askin' yourself why I'm writing this on a foreing language; the reason: Only the person who really cares my blog will spend his time reading it and catching the point...
There're so many things that I don't want to face because I'm so scared about it, but I can't hide anymore all the frustation and disappointment that I feel always that everything around shows me the truth that I can't resist and that a friend of mine told me clearly "Some people only care about keeping you close because this way they can get whatever they want from you"
He always can makes me feel soooo bad in a good way, because all those demons in my head which make me take wrong decisions just fade away and everything gets simple to do... at the other hand, acting it's not my forte, I use to be so worried about people feel about me, that I don't even care if I can be hurt staying next to them and maybe it sounds totally insane but I can't change my behaviour if I get some complains about it. So nothing is simple at all...
All the obvious things in front of me have to teach me that eyes wide open are the solution to this confusion, and I have to learn that everything it's not nice, not perfect, and less honest; so now, I need to consider whatever I can get of people's behaviour if I want to be fair with the love I can give...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger